Peter J. Boyle, CFA, CIC, Principal, President, Chief Investment Officer
- Clifford Swan Board Member
- Research & Investment Team
Peter Boyle has served as President of the firm since 2001, and as Chief Investment Officer since 2010. An Investment Counselor since 1992 when he joined the firm, Peter has an extensive background in tax and estate planning and is a valued resource to all counselors and clients in these areas.
Before joining the firm, Peter served as a Senior Trust Officer with Security Pacific National Bank. His active community involvement includes serving with the Tournament of Roses Association, as a member of the Pasadena Rotary Club, and on the Investment Committee for the Pasadena Police and Fire Pension. He is also a member of the Twilight Club and Young President's Organization.
- CFA Society of Los Angeles
- The CFA Institute
- The Investment Advisor Association
- University of California, Berkeley, 1987
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), 1993