Maye Albanez, CFA, CIC, Principal
Maye Albanez has served clients in the financial investment industry since 1983 when she joined Clifford Swan Investment Counsel.
Maye has a long history of working with individuals and their families. She enjoys getting to know her clients well and strives not only to help them obtain a better understanding of their finances and the financial environment they operate in, but also to help them be responsible stewards of their wealth. She collaborates with their attorneys and accountants in an effort to maximize their tax and wealth transfer needs. Besides her work with individuals, she manages several endowments and planned giving programs for non-profit organizations.
Her entire professional experience has been at Clifford Swan as she joined the firm shortly after graduating from college.
- CFA Society of Los Angeles
- CFA Institute
- Investment Advisors Association
- California State Polytechnic University Pomona, Bachelor of Science, 1983
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), 1992
- Chartered Investment Counselor (CIC), 1992