Carolyn S. Barber, CFA, CIPM, Principal, Chief Compliance Officer
Carolyn Barber has served clients in the financial investment industry since 1979. She joined Clifford Swan in 1996.
In addition to her work with clients, Carolyn serves on the Investment Team, and as Chief Compliance Officer, at the firm. She has a special interest in performance measurement and has received her Certificate in Investment Performance Measurement (CIPM), a certification program created by the CFA Institute “to train highly qualified, ethically grounded performance professionals to meet industry needs.”
Her professional experience prior to joining the firm includes many years of working with clients and serving as a member of the Investment Committee of Athena Investment Management.
- CFA Society of Los Angeles
- CFA Institute
- Former Board Member and Treasurer, Women at Work
- Instructor, USC CFALA Review Class
- California State University Los Angeles, Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, 1985
- Chartered Financial Analyst
- Certificate in Investment Performance Measurement